HUMANS → ATHLETES → CYCLISTS
Mecca champions the liberation of bodies, minds, and spirits of future leaders.
Our Youth Cycling Program was developed to meet the challenges and needs of developing young humans. Children grow, especially as athletes, by exploring, observing and playing. Through outdoor cycling with peers, they establish relationships and learn responsibility for themselves, community and nature.
- Mountain biking
- Regularly scheduled rides and practices with coaching
- Basic and intermediate skills clinics
- Team races
- Participate in SoCal Interscholastic Mountain Biking League races under our team, CENTRAL SAN DIEGO COMPOSITE
- Rider support
- Juniors qualify for sponsored memberships
- Ages 18 and under
- New & experienced
- Competitive & non-competitive
- Ride as a family! Parents can join rides/practices as coaches, and SoCal League race venues serve as a great opportunity for families to enjoy camping outdoors.